Upper Secondary School Physics with Python
Course, Master's level, 1FA367
Autumn 2023 Autumn 2023, Flexible, 17%, Distance learning, Swedish
- Pace of study
- Teaching form
- Distance learning
- Number of mandatory on-campus meetings
- Number of optional on-campus meetings
- Instructional time
- Study period
- 28 August 2023–14 January 2024
- Language of instruction
- Entry requirements
120 credits in science/engineering with Quantum Physics or Modern Physics. Proficiency in English equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6.
Higher education credits in science and engineering (maximum 240 credits)
If you are not a citizen of a European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) country, or Switzerland, you are required to pay application and tuition fees.
- Application fee: SEK 900
- First tuition fee instalment: SEK 12,083
- Total tuition fee: SEK 12,083
- Application deadline
- 17 April 2023
- Application code
Admitted or on the waiting list?
- Registration period
- 27 July 2023–27 August 2023
- Information on registration.