Chinese D1, Studies Abroad
Course, Bachelor's level, 5KN405
Spring 2024 Spring 2024, China, 100%, On-campus, Chinese
- Pace of study
- Teaching form
- Instructional time
- Study period
- 15 January 2024–2 June 2024
- Language of instruction
- Entry requirements
Chinese A, Chinese B, and at least 22.5 credits from Chinese C
Students are selected based on an overall appraisal of previous university studies and a statement of purpose.
If you are not a citizen of a European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) country, or Switzerland, you are required to pay application and tuition fees.
- Application fee: SEK 900
- First tuition fee instalment: SEK 45,000
- Total tuition fee: SEK 45,000
- Application deadline
- 16 October 2023
- Application code
Admitted or on the waiting list?
About the course
This course enables you to spend a semester at a university in China with which Uppsala University has an exchange agreement, for instance, Communications University of China in Beijing, the capital of China, or at Guangxi Normal University in Guilin, a city situated in the beautiful scenic area by the Li River in Guangxi province, southern China. You can read more about these universities as well as see pictures on their websites (also available in English).
You do not pay a special tuition fee, as the course is part of an exchange between Uppsala University and Chinese universities. You are guaranteed housing, i.e. part in a student dormitory on campus, for which you pay rent. During the semester, you are insured via The Legal, Financial and Administrative Agency (Kammarkollegiet), the insurance name is Student UT.
- Syllabus valid from Spring 2023
- Syllabus valid from Spring 2022
- Syllabus valid from Spring 2020
- Syllabus valid from Autumn 2019
- Syllabus valid from Autumn 2018, version 2
- Syllabus valid from Autumn 2018, version 1
- Syllabus valid from Autumn 2013, version 2
- Syllabus valid from Autumn 2013, version 1
- Syllabus valid from Spring 2013, version 2
- Syllabus valid from Spring 2013, version 1
- Syllabus valid from Spring 2010