Syllabus, Master's level, 1DL620
- Education cycle
- Second cycle
- Main field(s) of study and in-depth level
- Computer Science A1F, Technology A1F
- Grading system
- Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Finalised by
- The Faculty Board of Science and Technology, 17 October 2022
- Responsible department
- Department of Information Technology
120 credits including a basic course in computer networks, a second course in object-oriented programming, participation in Advanced Software Design and participation in Software Testing. Proficiency in English equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6.
On completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- describe problems in platform spanning and platform independent software systems and common solutions for these
- discuss applicability, advantages, and disadvantages of solutions in given contexts
- choose an appropriate solution for a given problem situation and justify the choice
- design, implement, test and evaluate the platform spanning systems including solutions for communications and data storage
- plan and implement a software project in groups, and push for constructive cooperation in the group
- present and discuss the project verbally and in writing with proficiency appropriate to the level of education.
Programming and integration of systems spanning multiple platforms, such as apps and web applications. Communication, sustainable data management.
Lectures, tutoring in connection with a software development project.
Verbal and written presentation of assignments within a project.
If there are special reasons for doing so, an examiner may make an exception from the method of assessment indicated and allow a student to be assessed by another method. An example of special reasons might be a certificate regarding special pedagogical support from the disability coordinator of the university.
No reading list found.