Introduction to Hindi
Course, Bachelor's level, 5HD001
Autumn 2023 Autumn 2023, Flexible, 100%, Distance learning, Swedish
- Pace of study
- Teaching form
- Distance learning
- Number of mandatory on-campus meetings
- Number of optional on-campus meetings
- Instructional time
- Study period
- 28 August 2023–5 November 2023
- Language of instruction
- Entry requirements
General entry requirements and English 6
Final school grades (60%) - Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test (40%)
If you are not a citizen of a European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) country, or Switzerland, you are required to pay application and tuition fees.
- Application fee: SEK 900
- First tuition fee instalment: SEK 22,500
- Total tuition fee: SEK 22,500
- Application deadline
- 17 April 2023
- Application code
Admitted or on the waiting list?
- Registration period
- 27 July 2023–27 August 2023
- Information on registration.
About the course
The course provides basic knowledge of Hindi and an introduction to the Hindi writing system (Devanagari).