Tests and Assessment in Swedish and Swedish as a Second Language
Course, Bachelor's level, 5SV213
Spring 2024 Spring 2024, Flexible, 25%, Distance learning, Swedish
- Pace of study
- Teaching form
- Distance learning
- Number of mandatory on-campus meetings
- Number of optional on-campus meetings
- Instructional time
- Study period
- 15 January 2024–2 June 2024
- Language of instruction
Higher education credits (maximum 165 credits)
If you are not a citizen of a European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) country, or Switzerland, you are required to pay application and tuition fees.
- Application fee: SEK 900
- First tuition fee instalment: SEK 11,250
- Total tuition fee: SEK 11,250
- Application deadline
- 16 October 2023
- Application code
Admitted or on the waiting list?
- Registration period
- 14 December 2023–14 January 2024
- Information on registration.