Syllabus, Master's level, 5NS216
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- Education cycle
- Second cycle
- Main field(s) of study and in-depth level
- Swedish A1N, Swedish as a Second Language A1N
- Grading system
- Fail (U), Pass (G), Pass with distinction (VG)
- Finalised by
- The Department Board, 7 September 2021
- Responsible department
- Department of Scandinavian Languages
120 credits including 90 credits in a language subject. Proficiency in Swedish and English equivalent to the general entry requirements for first-cycle (Bachelor's level) studies.