As a student in the Faculty of Science and Technology, you have the opportunity to place some of your studies abroad.
Exchange studies are applied to through exchange agreements with partner universities via one of the following:
- University-wide exchange agreements
- The Faculty of Science and Technology's exchange agreements
- Subject- or department specific agreements
Note that the different agreements may have different prerequisites and selection procedures.
Depending on where you want to go and what you want to studiy, there may be different offers and opportunities, so be sure to familiarize yourself with the selection below!
Application period for exchange studies
- The regular application period for the autumn and coming spring term is 15 January–15 February.
- Any remaining places for the spring semester can be applied for 15 August–15 September. To find out what universities have rest places, visit the page with regarding open exchange agreements.
Please note that other dates and application procedures apply to the university-wide exchanges.
Question regarding exchange studies?
- For general exchange questions, you can meet the faculty's international coordinator in drop-in via Zoom during term time every Monday at 16.00–17.00.
- You can also meet with counsellors for questions regarding exchange studies on Wednesdays between 12:30-15:00 via drop-in at campus Ångström room 100187.
- You can also contact a study counsellor who can answer how an exchange affects your studies and suggest things to think about.