Economics C: Thesis Work
Syllabus, Bachelor's level, 2NE770
- Education cycle
- First cycle
- Main field(s) of study and in-depth level
- Economics G2E
- Grading system
- Fail (U), Pass (G), Pass with distinction (VG)
- Finalised by
- The Department Board, 10 December 2015
- Responsible department
- Department of Economics
At least 52.5 credits from Economics A and B and 15 credits in statistics.
After having completed the course, the student is expected to be able to:
- Identify and phrase a question relating to economics.
- Choose and motivate a scientific method in relation to the question of the thesis.
- Structure his or her work and make conclusions based on own work and previous research.
- Apply basic economic theories on economic issues.
- Write a thesis in good Swedish or English.
- Orally and in writing evaluate other scientific works and come up with constructive points of view, as well as present his or her own work.
The teaching portion consists of a planning seminar at the beginning of the semester and of a concluding series of seminars. Participation in these seminars is mandatory. Furthermore, a number of method seminars at the beginning of the semester, as well as individual supervision, are also included.
No reading list found.