Incoming exchange students

Students sitting by the Fyris river

In order to attend Uppsala University as an exchange student, your home university must have a current formal exchange agreement with Uppsala University. To find out if this applies to you, contact the exchange officer at your department or the international office at your home university.

In addition to exchange programmes, many universities have programmes whereby students can undertake studies outside of specific exchange agreements. We do not have such an arrangement at Uppsala University.

Exchange agreements

Last modified: 2022-12-15