Media and Communication Studies C: Theory in Media Studies
Reading list, Bachelor's level, 2IV168
A revised version of the reading list is available.
Main group 1
- Scannell, Paddy, Media and communication, London, Sage, 2007Compulsory
- Durham, Meenakshi Gigi; Kellner, Douglas, Media and cultural studies: keyworks, 2., [rev.] ed., Chichester, John Wiley & Sons, 2012Compulsory
Articles and book chapters, approximately 500 pages.
Recommended literature and resources
- Ouellette, Laurie; Gray, Jonathan, Keywords for media studies, New York, New York University Press, cop. 2017
- Dines, Gail; Humez, Jean McMahon, Gender, race, and class in media: a critical reader, Fourth Edition, Los Angeles, SAGE, cop. 2015
- Thornham, Sue; Bassett, Caroline; Marris, Paul, Media studies: a reader, 3. ed., Edinburgh, Edinburgh University Press, cop. 2009
- Williams, Raymond, Keywords: a vocabulary of culture and society, New edition., Oxford, Oxford University Press, 2014