Media and Communication Studies B: Journalism Studies
Reading list, Bachelor's level, 2IV165
A revised version of the reading list is available.
Main group 1
- Wahl-Jorgensen, Karin; Hanitzsch, Thomas, The handbook of journalism studies, Second edition., New York, Routledge, Compulsory
Research articles and book chapters (approx. 200 pages).
- Franklin, Bob; Eldridge, Scott A., The Routledge companion to digital journalism studies, Abingdon, Oxon, Routledge, 2017
- Christians, Clifford G., Media ethics: cases and moral reasoning, Tenth edition., New York, NY, Routledge, 2017
- Atton, Chris, The Routledge companion to alternative and community media, London, Routledge, 2015
- Herman, Edward S.; Chomsky, Noam, Manufacturing consent: the political economy of the mass media, 1. ed., New York, Pantheon Books, 1988