Collaborating on Crisis Studies in Sweden and the United States: Problem Solving via Digital Technologies
Reading list, Bachelor's level, 5EN101
Main group 1
- Ahlberg, Sofia, Teaching literature in times of crisis / Sofia Ahlberg, uuuu-uuuuCompulsory (Selected chapters.)
- Carty, Victoria, The immigration crisis in Europe and the U.S.-Mexico border in the new era of heightened nativism, Lanham, Lexington Books, 2020Compulsory
- Reed, Erika, A Nation of Immigrants and a Gatekeeping Nation: American Immigration Law and Policy, Part of: A companion to American immigration, Chichester, Wiley-Blackwell, 2011, https:/
/Compulsory search.ebscohost.com/ login.aspx?direct=true& db=nlebk& AN=147351& site=ehost-live
- Marietta, Morgan; Barker, David C., One nation, two realities: dueling facts in American democracy, New York, NY, Oxford University Press, 2019Compulsory
- McCarty, Nolan M., Polarization: what everyone needs to know, New York, NY, Oxford University Press, Compulsory
Additional selected articles.
Scanned materials and online resources may be added.