Advanced Computer Architecture
Syllabus, Master's level, 1DT024
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- Education cycle
- Second cycle
- Main field(s) of study and in-depth level
- Computer Science A1N, Embedded Systems A1N, Technology A1N
- Grading system
- Fail (U), Pass (3), Pass with credit (4), Pass with distinction (5)
- Finalised by
- The Faculty Board of Science and Technology, 18 March 2010
- Responsible department
- Department of Information Technology
120 credits including 90 credits within Computing science and Mathematics including Computer Architecture or the equivalent.
Lectures and labs.