Embedded Control Systems, Project
Syllabus, Master's level, 1RT911
- Education cycle
- Second cycle
- Main field(s) of study and in-depth level
- Embedded Systems A1F, Technology A1F
- Grading system
- Fail (U), Pass (G)
- Finalised by
- The Faculty Board of Science and Technology, 30 August 2018
- Responsible department
- Department of Information Technology
120 credits including Introduction to Computer Control Systems and Real-time Systems. Proficiency in English equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6.
On completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- show abilities necessary in order to participate in the conducting of a realistic embedded control systems project, with participants from different background and with different competence
- account for how a large project is run from the initial planning to the finish
- find efficient and reliable techniques and methods for design of complex embedded control systems, where the fields providing such techniques and methods are not known a priori
- account for the role of the controller in the system from a holistic perspective
- account for and reflect on her/his own role in the project group and in the development process.
Lectures and project work.