Meteorology, Hydrology and Environmental Measurement Techniques
Course, Bachelor's level, 1TV015
Autumn 2023 Autumn 2023, Uppsala, 100%, On-campus, Swedish
- Pace of study
- Teaching form
- Instructional time
- Study period
- 28 August 2023–30 October 2023
- Language of instruction
- Entry requirements
60 credits in science/engineering including at least 1 credit from Fluid Mechanics and at least 1 credit from Electromagnetism I.
Higher education credits in science and engineering (maximum 240 credits)
If you are not a citizen of a European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) country, or Switzerland, you are required to pay application and tuition fees.
- Application fee: SEK 900
- First tuition fee instalment: SEK 32,500
- Total tuition fee: SEK 32,500
- Application deadline
- 17 April 2023
- Application code
Admitted or on the waiting list?
- Registration period
- 28 July 2023–27 August 2023
- Information on registration.
- Reading list valid from Autumn 2022
- Reading list valid from Autumn 2021
- Reading list valid from Autumn 2020
- Reading list valid from Autumn 2018
- Reading list valid from Autumn 2014
- Reading list valid from Autumn 2013
- Reading list valid from Autumn 2010
- Reading list valid from Autumn 2009
- Reading list valid from Spring 2005