With your student account you get a student email address where the university sends information about your studies.
You can also configure your email in different ways. You can for example configure an autoreply or set up email forwarding if you want to keep using your old Gmail, Hotmail or other email services.
When you configure other email client you need to use the instructions for Exchange account settings. You cannot use the instructions for POP, IMAP or Outlook.com. These ways to connect are not supported in our Office 365 Education, even though you will find such instructions on the Microsoft support web.
For help about the configuration and services, please visit Microsoft’s help pages:
- Get started with Office 365
- Learn your way around Office 365
- Download and install Office on your PC or Mac
- Set up office apps and email on a mobile device (Android, iOS, Windows Phone)
- Outlook email setup
- Forward email to another email account
- Use rules in Outlook Web App to forward messages
For more information, please contact IT Support by firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 018-471 44 00.