When you have activated your student account at Uppsala university you will set up a "Password A" to use when logging in. If you have forgotten you password, you can create a new one.
Resetting your password with a one time passcode
If you are currently in Sweden you can pick up a one time passcode by visiting one of our campuses. You will be given temporary login details and must login and change your password within a couple of hours.
Bring your passport, or if you are an EU citizen you can bring your national ID card.
Campuses offering one time passcodes:
- Reception at Biomedicinskt centrum (BMC), Husargatan 3, Uppsala
- Reception at Blåsenhus, von Kraemers allé 1A, Uppsala
- Reception at Campus Gotland, Cramérgatan 3, Visby
- Reception at Ekonomikum, Kyrkogårdsgatan 10, Uppsala
- Reception at Engelska parken, Thunbergsvägen 3H, Uppsala
- Reception at Gamla torget, Östra Ågatan 19, Uppsala
- Reception at Evolutionsbiologiskt centrum (EBC), Norbyvägen 14, Uppsala
- Reception at Rudbecklaboratoriet, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 20, Uppsala
- Studentservice at Ångström Laboratory, Lägerhyddsvägen 1, Uppsala
- Service center at Segerstedt building, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 7, Uppsala
If you are not in Sweden you can contact IT-support for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 018-471 44 00