- Beginners’ course in orienteering continues 2017-09-01
- Beginners’ course in orienteering for Uppsala University students 2017-08-22
- New world ranking: Uppsala University in 63rd place 2017-08-16
- Free tickets to this autumn’s football games 2017-08-16
- Four elite student athletes receive scholarship 2017-06-15
- 250 free tickets to Sunday’s sold out game Sirius–Hammarby 2017-05-17
Practical information for new students.
Housing in Uppsala and Visby
Uppsala University will guarantee housing to all fee-paying Master's and exchange students. All other students, including non-fee-paying Master's students, are responsible for organising their own accommodation.
Apply for Your Degree
Regardless of what you want to do next, you should apply for a degree. With a university degree – which is usually the aim of your studies – you are well equipped for the professional life outside the university.
Sports and fitness
Student life can mean many things. Do you want to keep fit or take part in sports in your student town? Here you will find sporting organisations, clubs and fitness centres. If you are a top-level athlete you can receive guidance and support for combining studies and top-level sports.
Exercise and sports
At the end of your studies?
Register as an Uppsala alumni and stay in touch with your fellow students.